Then & Now: The Braidwood Fire Department
May 9, 2012 8:02PM
The Methodist Episcopal Church of Braidwood graced the southeast corner of Main and School streets in Braidwood from 1869 to 1955. -Photo compliments of Braidwood Area Historical Society
Updated: June 11, 2012 9:00AM
From 1869 until 1955, Methodist Episcopal Church stood on the southeast corner of Main and School streets in Braidwood.
Today, the Braidwood Fire Department stands ready to handle fires and other area emergencies from the same site.